Just another Gay Geek living in the City by the Bay…
Just a few quick tid bits about me to tide y’all over till I can come up with something more interesting to say!
- Name: Pete
- Parents: Dennis and Judith
- Siblings: Sister (Katie), Step Sister (Haylie), Step Sister (Marny), Step Brother (Jason)
- Relationship Status: Got one
- Relationship: Husband named Kevin!
- Sexual Orientation: Figure it out!
- Location: Live in: San Francisco, CA
- Favorite Animal: Frog (dunno why… they just make me smile! )
- Favorite Pet: Our little red dog – a Vizsla named Nina
- Life time pets: 2 Cats, 1 Anole Lizard (can’t remember his name), 1 Bull Frog, A Hamster (which died in a cold maryland winter next to the sliding glass door), An aquarium full of stone toads, a fighting fish named Opus, and many lizards that my mom and I caught (how many moms do you know that will catch lizards with ya? )..
- Favorite Band: Oingo Boingo
- Primary Musical Instrument: Clarinet (Played since 2nd Grade)
- Other Instruments I can play: Trombone, Saxaphone (all of ‘em cuz they’re more or less the same), and Flute.
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- Boxers or Briefs: Boxer-Briefs!
- UnderGrad Degree: Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Favorite Cocktail: Gin and Tonic or a Lemon Drop
- Place I’d like to live some time: Berlin or Cologne
- Favorite Sport (participating): Swimming and Volleyball
- Favorite Sport (watching): College Football and Mens Gymnastics (for different reasons! )
- Favorite Author: John Steinbeck
- Favorite Childhood Books: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and Flat Stanley
- Religion: Christian Science ( not Scientology – if you’re curious go look up the difference)
- States I’ve lived in: Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, California, Colorado.
- Favorite Toy: Legos
- Languages Spoken: English and German